Sunday, May 15, 2005

I Haven't Left Yet

I am still in Los Angeles at the moment. I won't leave for the Czech Republic for a few more months. I want to make sure this blog is in working order before I go away. I attended a Fulbright preparation meeting in San Diego yesterday. I must say, the people associated with the Fulbright program are awesome. They are all so friendly, open, and willing to share with and assist others. It was a really good feeling to be among them. Even though we had serious business to attend to, i.e., getting properly prepared for these year-long adventures and completing the red tape that accompanies them, the feeling was still very relaxed and comfortable. I am very happy to be participating in the Fulbright Teacher Exchange.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are missed Blog soon

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home