Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Year 3--Wednesday


DSCN0850
Originally uploaded by Travelinfool.
Notice that there are only girls here. It is quite a nice class!! It is mellow and relaxed, but we do a lot of talking--maybe more me than them, but we seem to get through things quickly--with everybody getting a turn.

While the boys I have are great, it seems that the girls talk about things more easily in this class. Or at least they seem more comfortable when doing it.

I used to wonder what it would be like to work at an all girls' school, so on Wednesday afternoon, I get to imagine that I am. It's fab--with THESE girls. They are super. I know there are some groups of girls in the world that I wouldn't want to be left alone with! Here, it's coolio iglesias. (Eh Brett??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home