Saturday, October 01, 2005

Here they are...My students!


DSCN0743
Originally uploaded by Travelinfool.
Here is the first picture of my students. This is Kvarta class, my youngest ones. They are equivalent to ninth graders back home, and I learned all their names first because I see them 4 times per week!

The rest of my 12 groups meet once per week or once every other week, so it's a little bit more difficult. I have to get the terminology straight. I have called my classes "groups" here because a class in Gymnazium is what we would call a graduating class at home. It's all the kids who enter the school and leave the school in the same year. They stay together as a group for every course for the entire time they are in the school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vegna ekki:)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home