Friday, March 03, 2006

Ondra and Bo turn 30!

DSCN2024.JPG
Time to grow up (I guess) for two of the three usual suspects...hmmmm. A big party to celebrate their coming of age. There was so much food and a whole lot of...hmph umm...beverages. It was quite cute to see the boys working to set things up for their guests. There was also a lot of music to choose from. There was some song about America that everyone (but me) knew and kept singing together. I preferred the AC/DC. Reminded me of some friends back home. Shook Me All Night Long: One of our favorites. =)

I think everyone had a good time, as you can see from the pictures.

DSCN2065.JPG
Happy Birthday, Ondra!

DSCN2008.JPG

RSCN2055.JPG
Happy Birthday, Bo!

DSCN2010.JPG

DSCN2037.JPG
Me and Honza-- a nice looking boy when he isn't making strange faces, and a nice boy all the time--to me. =)

DSCN2046.JPG
Martina and I were the only girls there for most of the time. Not a problem, really.

DSCN2015.JPG
Boys, boys, boys

DSCN2019.JPG
And...Boys!

DSCN2017.JPG
Lubos and Jirka

DSCN2016.JPG
Petr and Honza

DSCN2060.JPG
With Radek and Lubos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home