Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Winter Blues

So, I have said how I am enduring the winter famously. I have said that although it is cold, it is not SOOOOO very bad. And while all that is true, I can also tell you that I have had just about enough of it. Last week, I was very unwell. Everyone thought I had the flu, but I know I did not. I just did not fell GOOD. I felt lousy actually: no energy, persistent headache, back aches, weak muscles. I felt terrible. I didn't go to work for four days!!! Some people say it could be the weather, and while I can entertain the notion that the weather may have been a possible contributor to my malaise, I also know it was far more to it than that. I can't get into it all here, but I know that I felt like shit, but now I feel better, so I am happy for that. I have so many plans now, and I don't want any illness (physical or psychological) to get in the way of them.

I am eagerly booking trips, and there are so many places I want to see, and there are so many cultures I want to get acquainted with that I cannot afford to spend many more weekends here in Zatec. I want to explore; I want to explode. I want more adventure. Stay posted. Stay tuned. I feel a burst coming on! Spring will be wonderful. Some say it will be here, all of a sudden, in two weeks. I honestly cannot wait! Being a California girl, I guess I need the sunshine. I love it. I love the effects of it. It is really a wonderful thing. Is vitamin K a mood elevator???? I don't know for sure, but it very well could be!

I feel a spurt of rambling coming on, so I will end now. For some reason, I feel the need to share that I am now listening to the Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want." I am digging it.

KM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home