Sunday, September 11, 2005

O! The Shame! The SHAME!!!

RSCN0577


I caved in. I was weak. I can't believe it! What is happening to me?!

I have done the unthinkable! I...I...don't even want to admit it. I ...............ate at McDonald's today!

The day started innocently enough. Up at 6, messing around the house for a few hours, then a nap. Ondra rang to say we were going to Prague, and I could buy a coat there. Great! Off we go. When we got to the mall, I was hungry. What could I do? I hadn't eaten since the crack of dawn! We were heading in to see a movie. There were a few other choices, and I seriously considered them, but then...I went for the filet of fish meal! Why? I don't know. Has my will power taken a leave of absence???

It was a good filet of fish too. They called it the Mc Fish, I think. I think it was smaller than those in the US--no surprise there--and it was made to order, hot, and didn't give me a stomach ache--or did it? I tend to forget my pain as soon as it subsides...

Anyway, I never did buy a coat. I left the mall with only a shirt (and a bit of guilt). I HAVE to have a real coat, and you know what they say in America: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"

I intend to. =)

KM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home