Friday, September 02, 2005

Technical difficulties

Something is going on with my server here in CZ. I can't always access the internet--at least for the past few days. It may be difficult to answer emails, etc. I am told that they are upgrading the system to make it faster, so it is unavailable at times. A lot of times, in my view. Frustrating, but it will be better soon, I hope. Anyway, I will do my best to get back to people asap. I am at a internet shop right now doing just that.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to those who have posted nice comments about my blog so far--especially those who don't even know me (Coolest Guy on the Planet, and Raw Food Diet Dude). I appreciate your input.

Well, I have to get my nails done again. I broke one! And I must go to my usual pub for lunch first. =) Later.

KM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home