Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And in Los Angeles...

I had a little going-away lunch at my favorite restaurant, Oliva, in Sherman Oaks. About 45 of my friends from work, college, and just life-in general, showed up to wish me a Bon Voyage! I was soooo happy that day! And it showed. A good time was had by all. The company was the best; the food was great...I miss it!!!

Thanks to all of you who came out. Thank you for the lovely gifts as well. Sorry I didn't do a personal thank you to each of you as I should have, but things got a little hectic in those last days in LA. I am sure you understand. =)

DSCN0229
Me, Jiri, and Denisa, Jiri's wife.

RSCN0239
With Luigi!!!!!!

DSCN0221
The Hardys, Marla, and my family.

DSCN0236
My Aunt and Grandmother!

DSCN0227
With Cecelia and Robin!

DSCN0226
With Eva!

DSCN0225
With Katrina!

DSCN0219
Some of my favorite people from work!

DSCN0224
The best of BHS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Email said...

What??!!!! No pictures of me! I'm sure I just don't rate as high as "my favorite people from work" or Eva.

mark

11:12 AM  
Blogger Email said...

That picture wasn't there before...?? Thanks.
mark

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home