Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Spring for Sure!

DSCN3150.JPG
When I went away to LA, the weather got colder here (and warmer in LA, incidentally--coincidence? You be the judge =)), so my worries that the long-awaited Spring bloom would start here without me were ill-founded. Nothing changed here while I was away. I got a chance to see the buds open up around me. Some of the trees have yet to be roused from their slumber, but many plants and trees are awake and making for very pretty pictures.


DSCN3149.JPG

DSCN3144.JPG

DSCN3124.JPG

1 Comments:

Blogger KAM said...

Hello, Dave,

Yes, I do want to come to Paris! I will contact you about it. I will be here in July, but only at the very beginning and the end. Le t me know when you will pass through! I am in Berlin at present; will email you when I am home.

Ky

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home