Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring???

DSCN2800.JPG
I have never looked forward to Spring so much before in my life. I have been watching the trees closely, looking for changes. So I am now seeing all these little buds on the bare branches, and I am filled with anticipation.

DSCN2791.JPG

I even see some sprouting like this one. A very little bit though. I was hoping to see something drastic before I left for LA, but seeing as my departure is two days away, I may have to be content with seeing the progress that will have been made while I was in California. Oh, well. Whatever must be, must be. =) I guess!!!!

BTW it was very cold today. What's up with that?! =)

KM

2 Comments:

Blogger RockO said...

Amen. i am so ready for spring. snow is making me ill tempered.
great blog you got here.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Beautiful photos.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home