Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sexta--Group two


DSCN0924
Originally uploaded by Travelinfool.
And here, a t last is the last group of students to photographed. Almost every class pretended they didn't want to take a picture--for a minute only-- and then they struck the group pose with almost no direction from me at all.

What can I say about my students? As you can see, they are beautiful. They are well-mannered. They are group-oriented. I do kind of miss the diversity and spirit of my kids back home, but I enjoy these students very much, and I find that kids everywhere behave basically the same way. Maybe I will address this more later. These kids will write to my students at home. They will have a chance to learn what each other are like (grammatically correct???).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home