Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So European!


DSCN0463
Originally uploaded by Travelinfool.
This is a typical scene at a pub. Everyone sits down, pulls the phones out of the pockets and puts them on the table. Always on, of course. Heaven forbid one misses a phone call from a friend--or more likely, the ubiquitous text message!

I am afraid I have quickly "joined the club." Unfortunately, my phone is out of order right now =(. Maybe it will be in working order again by Monday. I can´t even imagine what it will be like to pass the whole week without being able to use my phone!!!

KM

1 Comments:

Blogger Vojtěch Knyttl said...

I think, you can recognize two kinds of people - those who take care of their mobiles all the time and those who do not. I think mobiles should never be anything that important to be taken everywhere all the time. There are other things in our lives that are much much more important.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home